Membership Is Our Strength
What are the benefits of COPRA?
Many improvements and protections of our pensions and other retirement benefits have come through the efforts of COPRA, a tireless advocate for City of Phoenix retirees:
- Pension Equalization Program (PEP) – Increases your pension annually after the first three years of retirement if funds are available, thanks to a COPRA proposal passed by the City’s voters.
- The “Thirteenth” Check – That extra check in December is normally at least 1% of your gross annual pension if funds are available, thanks to the passage of a COPRA proposal that put a proposition on the ballot.
- Increase for Long-term Retirees with Minimum Pensions – Those who retired prior to 1989 got a long-deserved pension increase in February 2000 due to a COPRA proposal to the voters.
- An advocate whenever you have a problem with or question about retiree benefits. The COPRA Board, COPRA’s representative on the City of Phoenix Retirement Board, and Health Insurance Task Force are there for you.
- Nine times yearly you receive the COPRA CHRONICLE filled with valuable retiree news.
- Social activities abound and friendships are enjoyed during the general meetings, activities and educational events.
COPRA’s continued success depends upon your active membership!
Membership for COPRA is $12 per year or $50.00 for 5 years or $100 for lifetime. If you have changed your address, email address or phone number, or have any questions about dues payments, please contact Mary Jo Sunder. Mary Jo can be reached by telephone at 602-206-5515, or by email at email@example.com
Mail payments to: COPRA, PO Box 2464, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
PayPal Payments: You can send in dues via PayPal. Use our email address firstname.lastname@example.org from your account.
Annual dues are $12.00, and COPRA has a special membership offer that provides a 5-year membership for $50.00.
Lifetime Membership for COPRA is available. For more information please contact Mary Jo Slunder who can be reached by: telephone at 602-206-5515, or by email at email@example.com