We hope you find this site useful with quick access to vital information for managing your retirement lifestyle. In the future you will find important announcements and updates affecting City of Phoenix Retirees here on this page. If there is something you would like to see, or comments you would like to make, feel free to contact a board member by email or telephone.
- All, in person, COPRA Board Meetings and Membership Meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- Friday, December 4, 2020 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, the General Membership Meeting, will be hosted by Rob Sweeney, COPRA President, on Zoom. A video and audio platform for our members to connect to the meeting. To ensure the meeting is as secure as possible, we are asking members to please pre-register for the meeting by November 7. If you have a computer and email, please send your request to: email@example.com with, ‘General Membership Meeting Registration’ in the subject line. We will follow-up with a link to the meeting. Computer users will be able to choose a video or audio-only connection. If you do not use a computer, please contact me at 480.215.2215 and we will get you an audio-only connection.
The incumbents and candidates for the upcoming COPRA Board Elections are: Laura Ross (Incumbent), Sue Stites (Incumbent), Rob Sweeney (Incumbent), Kathy Wenger (Incumbent), Brian Suggs (Candidate), and Barbara Wiess (Candidate). CLICK HERE to view BIOS.
- 2021 Open Enrollment Closes November 13, 2020. Questions? Call The City Benefits Staff at (602) 262-4777
- COPERS IS PROTECTING YOUR BENEFITS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION – Click here for more information
- The November Chronicle contains a message from our COPRA President and helpful Health Care updates. To see the November 2020 Chronicle – Click Here.
- Flu season is coming! The City is offering free flu shots to City retirees. Everyone is encouraged to stay healthy by taking advantage of this free preventative health service. Retirees can receive a free flu shot through Healthwaves by appointment only. Schedule an Appointment Today. Event ends October 29, 2020. Any questions shall be directed to the City Benefits Office (602) 262-4777 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once on the Healthwaves site, you will be prompted to create an account to schedule an appointment.
- Steps to change your Federal and State Withholding Taxes in eChris – Click here for Instructions
Membership Is Our Strength
Congratulations on your retirement from the City of Phoenix. The City of Phoenix Retirees™ Association (COPRA) Board would like to personally invite and encourage your participation in COPRA. As you may know, the COPRA board works diligently to develop, promote, and carry out activities for the benefit of retired City of Phoenix employees. Many improvements and protections of our pensions and other retirement benefits have come through the efforts of COPRA, a tireless advocate for City of Phoenix retirees. Come join us.