We hope you find this site useful with quick access to vital information for managing your retirement lifestyle. In the future you will find important announcements and updates affecting City of Phoenix Retirees here on this page. If there is something you would like to see, or comments you would like to make, feel free to contact a board member by email or telephone.
- SAVE THE DATE! Annual Holiday Party and General Membership Meeting – Friday, Dec 8th at Washington Activity Center, 2240 W citrus, phoenix. Check in at 11:15. Starts at 11:45. Look for more details in the Sept Chronicle.
- City of Phoenix 2024 Benefits Open Enrollment Information Webinars – Register to listen to live sessions about your 2024 Benefits! Click Here to Download Schedule and Registration Information
- Check out the September 2023 Chronicle “Click Here”
- Benefit Entitlement Affidavits – Coming February 2023
COPERS and the City of Phoenix take protecting the delivery of your monthly benefit and your personal information seriously. Confirming that we can reach you to deliver and protect your benefits and personal information takes many forms. One form that many retirees recognize is COPERS’ yearly review of pensioners. All members receive a Benefits Entitlement Affidavit once every three years based on an alpha designation. This document must be notarized and returned to COPERS to avoid interruption to your monthly payments.
· 2021 – Last names beginning A – F
· 2022 – Last names beginning G – M
· 2023 – Last names beginning N – Z
COPERS asks that you please review the information, complete the form, and return it to the COPERS office in the enclosed self-addressed envelope as quickly as possible. Did you know COPERS offers free notary services to all retirees? An appointment is required. Simply call our office at (602)534-4400 to schedule an appointment. Notary attestations are also available through many different providers such as financial institutions and private vendors. You can visit the Arizona State Notary Search Website to find a notary in your service area.
Membership Is Our Strength
Congratulations on your retirement from the City of Phoenix. The City of Phoenix Retirees™ Association (COPRA) Board would like to personally invite and encourage your participation in COPRA. As you may know, the COPRA board works diligently to develop, promote, and carry out activities for the benefit of retired City of Phoenix employees. Many improvements and protections of our pensions and other retirement benefits have come through the efforts of COPRA, a tireless advocate for City of Phoenix retirees. Come join us.