We hope you find this site useful with quick access to vital information for managing your retirement lifestyle. In the future you will find important announcements and updates affecting City of Phoenix Retirees here on this page. If there is something you would like to see, or comments you would like to make, feel free to contact a board member by email or telephone.
2022 CHRISTMAS PARTY
- November 23, 2022 at 11:30 am – Holiday Party and Annual Meeting
- Member Survey Coming Soon – How well does the COPRA Board communicate with our members? What are your favorite COPRA-sponsored activities? Do you have ideas for new services or events we could offer? You can answer all these questions by responding to the COPRA Member Survey, coming soon to your mailbox (whether it’s e-mail or U.S. mail). This brief survey will help the board plan for the future, and your opinion counts! Please take the time to complete and return the survey.
- 2022 Community Service Fund Drive – City of Phoenix retirees are invited to participate. The City is once again partnering with Valley of the Sun United Way in its annual campaign where City employees and retirees give back to the community—supporting organizations that give back to families and individuals. With the help of City retirees, the Community Service Fund Drive (CSFD) raised almost $25 million since inception in 1998 for health and human services programs. The CSFD Executive Committee is counting on your generous support again, and thanks you for your continued generosity. Download Pledge Form
- 2022 Benefit Entitlement Affidavit Information – Please remember that Phoenix City Hall and the Retirement Office are currently open by appointment only due to the pandemic. If you show up to City Hall without an appointment, you may be asked to schedule one and return later. Appointments are required to ensure the safety of staff and visitors. As a resource, you may visit the Arizona Secretary of State’s notary information website (https://azsos.gov/business/notary-public) to find other notaries which may be closer to your home. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 602-534-4400
- Check out the September 2022 Chronicle “Click Here”
Membership Is Our Strength
Congratulations on your retirement from the City of Phoenix. The City of Phoenix Retirees™ Association (COPRA) Board would like to personally invite and encourage your participation in COPRA. As you may know, the COPRA board works diligently to develop, promote, and carry out activities for the benefit of retired City of Phoenix employees. Many improvements and protections of our pensions and other retirement benefits have come through the efforts of COPRA, a tireless advocate for City of Phoenix retirees. Come join us.