We hope you find this site useful with quick access to vital information for managing your retirement lifestyle. In the future you will find important announcements and updates affecting City of Phoenix Retirees here on this page. If there is something you would like to see, or comments you would like to make, feel free to contact a board member by email or telephone.
- All, in person, COPRA Board Meetings and Membership Meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- Updated information and future dates of events will be posted in upcoming Chronicles and on the COPRA website phoenixcopra.com
- COPERS IS PROTECTING YOUR BENEFITS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION – Click here for more information
- The Annual Retiree Benefit Guide will not be mailed this year due to COVID 19. The guide will be posted at, phxbenefits.com. You can currently visit the site and find the 2020 Benefit Guide. The 2021 Guide will be posted early October 2020”. Any questions shall be directed to the City Benefits Office (602) 262-4777 or via email: email@example.com.
- See the President’s Message, information regarding the new virtual process for obtaining Health Care updates and related information and other news in the September 2020 Chronicle – Click Here.
- Flu season is coming! The City is offering free flu shots to City retirees. Everyone is encouraged to stay healthy by taking advantage of this free preventative health service. Retirees can receive a free flu shot through Healthwaves by appointment only. Schedule an Appointment Today. Event ends October 29, 2020. Any questions shall be directed to the City Benefits Office (602) 262-4777 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once on the Healthwaves site, you will be prompted to create an account to schedule an appointment.
- COPRA is seeking NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERS. We need COPRA members who would like to be an advocate for retirees and have an overall desire to make a difference for our retiree population. There are 12 elected positions on the Board, each serving a two-year term. Elections are staggered with five to six Board positions coming up for election each year. Candidate biographies and ballots will be included in the November issue of the COPRA Chronicle with the actual election taking place at the December Membership Meeting. This may be a virtual meeting. Anyone interested should contact Dawnell Navarro, COPRA Board Secretary, email@example.com by October 12, 2020.
- Steps to change your Federal and State Withholding Taxes in eChris – Click here for Instructions
Membership Is Our Strength
Congratulations on your retirement from the City of Phoenix. The City of Phoenix Retirees™ Association (COPRA) Board would like to personally invite and encourage your participation in COPRA. As you may know, the COPRA board works diligently to develop, promote, and carry out activities for the benefit of retired City of Phoenix employees. Many improvements and protections of our pensions and other retirement benefits have come through the efforts of COPRA, a tireless advocate for City of Phoenix retirees. Come join us.